Terms and Conditions for "Community Storyteller" participants
Please review the below Terms and conditions for submitting photograph(s), personal statements and questionnaire responses to Lives Well Lived. Your signature confirms your understanding or and agreement to the Terms outlined below. If you do not agree to these Terms or do not want to grant the rights below, please do not submit your photograph, personal statement and/or questionnaire responses to Lives Well Lived.
- You are 18 years or older.
- You agree to grant Sky Bergman (herein Lives Well Lived) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your photograph(s), personal statements and questionnaire responses worldwide and/or to incorporate your photograph(s), personal statement and questionnaire responses in other works and publications in any media now known or later developed.
- You will retain any copyright in your contribution and you may continue using the photograph(s) yourself and/or allow third parties to use it.
- You confirm that your contribution is your own original work and does not breach rights of any third parties.
- You confirm that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 18.
- As part of your contribution, Lives Well Lived may ask you to provide some personal information and captioning of the photograph(s.) By submitting your contributions, you grant Lives Well Lived publishing rights — a perpetual, sub-licensable, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use the content in any way it may reasonably choose on a free of charge basis in any media throughout the world.
- Upon submission of all content to Lives Well Lived, you agree to be bound by these Terms.